OCTOBER IS NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH
October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month
Domestic violence thrives when we are silent; but if we take a stand and work together, we can end domestic violence. Throughout the month of October, help Camden House to raise awareness about domestic violence and join in our efforts to end violence. Here is what you can do:
- Make a donation to Camden House in honor of the people in your life who have been impacted by domestic violence.
- Follow us on Facebook to view and share our actions for the month of October. Throughout October, Camden House will be sharing different ways make a difference in the lives of survivors and their families.
- Join us for the Annual Candlelight Vigil remembering victims of domestic violence. Further information will be posted here.
- Wear purple — the color of Domestic Violence Awareness Month — during the month of October and use this as a way to tell others why ending domestic violence is important to you.
- Click here to change your social media profile and cover photos through our Twibbon campaign to show that you stand with Camden House as we remember those who have lost their lives and celebrate those who have survived.