Our Mission & Vision
Our mission is to support victims of domestic violence as they become survivors and lead healthy, abuse free lives.
Our vision is to be the premier non-profit in Camden County using a trauma-informed care service model to meet the needs of domestic violence victims and support them as they overcome barriers. We have the right people (staff and board) and financial resources in place to support our organization’s mission.
- Professionalism – Our staff are qualified, mission focused and provide the best service to our clients
- Integrity – Our clients and community can rely on Camden House
- Accountability – We are good stewards of financial resources
- Client Focused – We meet clients where they are and provide trauma informed, compassionate care
- Collaboration – We recognize we can’t do this work alone, we seek out partnerships within our community