Each journey is unique. Camden House offers a range of services to support you along the way. All services are free and confidential.
Everyone has the right to be safe. If you are hurt or in imminent danger, call 911.
Our 24/7 Hotline is (912) 882-7858
- 24/7 Hotline – call anytime, day or night, we are here to support you.
- Emergency Shelter – safe housing for you and your children.
- Child Services – serving our often silent and most vulnerable victims with support and hope.
- Safety Planning – personalized to your needs and situation.
- Court Accompaniment – help getting Temporary Protection Orders (TPO) or Stalking Orders.
- Short-term Counseling and Support – individualized support in a safe and confidential location.
- Support Groups – Connect with others and find strength in community.
- Community Outreach & Awareness – Education is one of the most effective tools for reducing abuse.
All of Camden House services are free and confidential.